- Nominations for the TSEA are open from now till 31 May 2021 (Monday), 11.59pm. Nominations received after the deadline will strictly not be accepted.
- For CCA-related awards, only TP CCAs registered with the Student Development & Alumni Affairs Department are eligible for nomination.
- For the CCA Dedication Awards (Individual), CCA advisors are to submit their nominations via the prescribed nomination form to the TSEA Secretariat at: email@example.com. Only electronic submissions will be accepted.
- For all other awards, nominations must be submitted by TP staff via the official online forms.
- Only nominations submitted by TP staff will be accepted. Nominations sent by students are deemed to be unsupported by TP staff, and will hence not be accepted.
- It is the TP staff’s responsibility to verify the accuracy of all information, including the nominees’ SEAL records, before submitting their nominations.
- All forms must clearly indicate the nominated Award Category. However, the Selection Panel will make the final decision for the category that is most applicable.
- Selection is based on a set of pre-determined criteria, which includes amongst other things, standard of achievement, attendance, level of contribution, and demonstration of artistic merit, leadership skills and sportsmanship.
- The selection of nominees will be left to the Selection Panel, and the decision of the Panel is final. Neither direct communication nor appeals will be entertained.
- The award may be withdrawn from the recipient, should inaccurate facts or information be provided at the time of nomination.
- The Polytechnic reserves the right not to award any of the awards if no suitable candidates are identified.