The Temasek Polytechnic Entrepreneurship Club aims to provide a platform to identify, nurture and groom students who possess interest and strength in innovation and entrepreneurship (including social entrepreneurship). Members will be expected to promote entrepreneurial mindset and organise relevant activities such as talks, workshops, competitions, trips and events for their TP peers and the community. Members will also have opportunities to plan, execute and manage entreprenuerial-themed ventures.
- 2022 was an eventful year for the Entrepreneurship Group. We witnessed teams (comprising Entrepreneurship Group members) winning the gold and silver placings at the Asean Virtual Entrepreneurship Hackathon 2022. This event was organised by the Passage to Asean Association (P2A), which TP played the part of co-host.
- We also hosted two social media marketing workshops with Tampines Residency to support homebakers. These workshops were faciliated by members of the Entrepreneurship Group, who also contributed as workshop trainers.
- The return of the Campus Care Network (CCN) Day 2022 (physical event) provided an opportunity for members to hone their entrepreneurial skills, where students successfully sold hand-crafted flower bouquets and contributed to the CCN Fund.
- On the fun side of things, the Entrepreneurship Group collaborated with a fellow TP student start-up, SGFishingRigz, to co-organise a fishing appreciation and competition session for TP students in Nov 2022.
- Bi-weekly online/offline meetings
- Regular monthly events for members and sub-committees
CCA Staff Advisor: Mr Ng Shin Leong (Advisor), Ms Chen Yireng (Co-advisor)